View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2006, 20:36 (Ref:1648315)   #11
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How's the car now Wi11iam? It's taken a couple of hits recently. I've no knowledge of this sort of thing but does that affect set up at all? Just curious - I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with - and I know you'll have had it spot on before bringing it out.

I'd missed Mat Harrison's time. That's pretty impressive too. It's a wild looking beast (the car!) always apparently on the edge of disaster but apparently very effective.