View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 2006, 12:34 (Ref:1670887)   #20
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRuss
Sorry for two posts in a row. But I forgot to ask. What in the hell is a milkfloat? And. Why might anything sound like one?

And yes G is for green. You people should stop being close minded. We could see some incredible cars. Gasoline is just a fuel. It's really nothing to get too attatched too.
a milkfloat is a small van with an electric motor all it does is a humming noise and im not being close minded if the entire grid was made up of cars that sounded like the R10 it would be a disaster one of the only things we can enjoy nowadays is the sound of unnoise restricted race engine i wouldnt be bothered by bio ethanol since i do think that is the future since it doesnt change the characteristic of engines like diesel or electric does.

and also yes the cars could be incredible but would you rather hear the noise of a electric chair over the amazing noise of a howling V12 or a screaming V8 or V10 or the chest pounding noise of a rumbling V8 (oooohhh the lister baby)