View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2006, 18:14 (Ref:1695653)   #3
Flat12-Aircool
Veteran

United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent (The Potteries)
Flat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFlat12-Aircool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
Firstly big screen's cost a lot of money to hire and operate,
This series is supposed to be getting more popular year on year. And yet follow this, last year with have a big screen this year we don't. I still don't understand, more high profile, more spectators (some would claim), more TV coverage. And yet some areas are going backwards, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
But I do have a major complete, lack of burger fan's from what I could work out there where only 2, one outside Redgate and one in the paddock. Half way through the race I wanted something to eat and I was on the inside of track so I throught I would get something from the burger fan which is normally located behind the Spitfire, but what did I find a dought fan instead so that meant a trip back to the paddock, there should have been a burger fan on the inside of the track.
I sympathise, we also tried to get some burgers ourselves from the paddock stall around 5 o'clock only to be told that "they had run out of food"!

Yet another example of bad planning.