View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2000, 11:38 (Ref:17198)   #11
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oops!!!

This is the e mail. Sorry folks its in NZ not Oz. Thousand apologies.

Peter, Thanks for your email. No problem you using the photo of the Capri.
It is an ex Lauda, then later went to South Africa for Jody Sheckter, then to Australia with Allan Moffat before going back to the UK when Ed Hubberd bought it and Norris Miles drove it before I bought it in 1994. There are three Cosworth powered works Cologne Capris left, one with Tom Walkinshaw, one with Ford Germany I believe. There are two similar spec Capris in the South Island of NZ but were originally weslake powered cars I believe. Roger Townsend of Christchurch is his name I don't have a contact in front of me.

Nelson Marshall email nelson.marshall@xtra.co.nz is building a Cosworth powered Capri replica and may be able to help with technical data, all we have is engine details. You may be interested in a motoring event we run look at http://www.targa.co.nz I also have an RS 3100 road Capri which I intend to sell shortly

Regards Mike John

There you go.