View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2006, 01:47 (Ref:1748344)   #6
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Weyman
Another point on a similiar subject, I notice some accidents although predominatly one mans fault for what ever reason, maybe going off the track and come back on and collecting someone for example, could possibly be avoided if the innocent hapless party just got out the throttle for a second to give the errant car driver a bit of space to sort himself out. I recollect this happening several times at the weekend and I backed off a tad while the autocrossing driver sorted himself out. Maybe I should have just nailed it and took a chance and gone by but hey we are mainly club racers here picking up the tab so at the end of the day it dont matter who is right or wrong your car is still damaged.
Conversely, I've seen many examples of a driver going off for one reason or another and madly charging back onto the circuit as quickly as possible without bothering first to regain control of the vehicle or look for a gap in the traffic. Bloody dangerous and rarely anything gets done.