View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2006, 13:38 (Ref:1749007)   #161
I love 04s
Racer

United Kingdom
I love 04s has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R

I do feel sorry for the privateer teams but it is the same in every category of motorsport that is a open formula, the manufacturer backed teams almost always end up on top. Still, Im hopeful for Le Mans next year, I really think that Zytek will give the Audis and Peugoets something to worry about providing Zytek get 2 entries with 1 car at least having a professional driving line up. Zytek have a new car in the pipe line for 2007 and I think they will be very competitve. Other than Zytek however who are going to challenge the factory teams? Pescarolo maybe, providing the new car is up to scratch.
You are very confident in the new Zytek car - and you should be .............Its going to be very similar to this years though, pretty much a new tub and some other tit-bits etc, most of the development for it was done this year with new suspension/engine/drivetrain etc - very beneficial to have a years solid racing for the new car. As for challenging the Audis and Peugoets at Le Mans though......not so confident, lets keep to the tighter tracks if we are going to say that!!!