View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2006, 03:51 (Ref:1759630)   #10
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSSC
I am sure that applies to Scott as well.

He didn't work as hard as he did to get himself in shape and prove that having colitis (or Crohn's Disease - can't remember which) would not prevent him from putting in a full season of F1 to walk away after one year. Same goes for demonstrating he had the goods to retain his seat - he did.

He may come to CC or IRL someday but not until he is well and truly finished with F1.
I believe he said that the treatment for colitis that he received in Austria cured the problem and he has no lasting effects from it.

If he gets pushed aside my opinion is that it is dorfboshes money that pushes speed aside not a performance problem.

RB has been looking at flicking one or 2 drivers champcars way. I think it's solid that RB is going to have something going in champcar next year. Sending Speed to champcar is perfect. We get another american driver with RB sponsorship to boot.