View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2006, 14:04 (Ref:1763437)   #5
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glyn parham
Hi Chunterer.

Thats all I do know for now, I am not sure if it is a set of year by year releases or a compilation of the Group A years. However my source was fairly confident that something will be coming along soon.

If I can find my copies of Autosprout in the attic I will let you know the editions you need for the reviews, then it is well worth trying Collectors Carbooks to see if they have them in stock. I have also tried Autosport back numbers department in the past but they were not very well organised.

Glyn
Very interesting indeed - will this Group A serialisation cover just ETC or might we get very lucky and see some BTCC stuff as well?! That would be doubly excellent!

Yes I tried back numbers a few years ago and didn't get a definite line on availability.

I'll check out the firm you mentioned as well and see what's possible.

Thanks re offer of providing issues dates of said Autosport's, that will be a major help, I look forward to hearing more!