View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2006, 17:01 (Ref:1776796)   #112
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope this to be of some help,A] Martin Thomas, Dont think he still has it, certainly not when I last visited him a couple of months ago. B] Brian Chatfield]My ex employer ,Arthur Carter ex Holly Enterprises Arthur bought the "Bastos"from Brian ,when it arrived it had been repainted in the Esso colours.We stripped it back to bare and whilst doing so came across "Jean Louie Schlesser" on the roof.We had been told that it was one of the TWR Bastos cars so thats how i repainted it,[masking off "Bastos" was an absolute pain,but well worth the effort,I did nothing to the roof panel,it was in good enough order not to worry about it soas not to have to rewrite the Jean Louie script again.Unfortunatly I have no idea as to the where abouts of the car now.I think maybe I could find out in the near future,as and when I,ll let you know.