Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2007
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2006, 20:44 (Ref:1789255)   #174
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
You're going to need a rethink, dj, legal driving age in France is 18, as you suspected.........

Which part of the UK are you travelling from, how many pax, which days are you hoping to travel out/back? I'm sure between us on 10-10ths we can come up with a plan which would work for you!
i live in old colwyn on the north wales coast and the train service is quite good but it takes 3 and a half hours to get to birmingham due to the intolerabley slow train serviceon my side of the country lol

well i am hoping to get there on monday have a looksie round lemans itself then on tuesday go to the scrutineering.

then wednesday and thursday i will got to the qualifying/practise.

then i will be at the parade on friday

saturday the race of course i plan on waving a maussive zytek flag for the team because they are my favorites (or courage).

and i am returning on the monday as i wont have school then (summer holidays WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!).

i will be going on my own as i am the only person round were i live that likes lemans and sportscar racing.

i like the idea of flying to paris then getting the train to lemans it sounds like a rather easy and simple plausible plan and i hoep to meet up with some ten-tenths members when i get there.