View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2000, 13:51 (Ref:17985)   #10
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Totally agree. After watching sports car racing and seeing that 'gentlemen racers' are still welcome somewhere, I can only pray that everyone in F1 who wants to RACE (hello, Jean Alesi?) will go to Sports Cars and leave Bernie to play with his politically correct toy cars and all the seven figure bank books therein.

And on the topic again, if TGF is so sure he is the greatest pilote the world has ever given birth to, why does he feel it necessary to humiliate every teammate he has ever run with by making condescending remarks in public about them? Does he really believe that "nobody is allowed to join Ferrari unless I get to say when he wins races" is the way to prove he's the greatest? Is TGF frightened of the day when someone will appear (paging Jarno Trulli) that he can neither intimidate nor beat, and he will have to trudge off down pit road and reap the humiliation from others he has so abundantly sown?

Rubens will go to McLaren and win races on his own, and TGF will be trounced by Trulli who will be an Italian boy in a Red Car and just exactly what racing at Ferrari is all about. And I for one will rejoice to see TGF get what he has earned. I hope his money will console him for the overwhelming dislike of his fellow pilotes.