Thread: Magazines Autosnort 21st December
View Single Post
Old 27 Dec 2006, 20:19 (Ref:1800048)   #22
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
No he is alright, but I find it a little worrying that these adjustments are treated as pure fact. He should write papers on global warming. Autosport and global warming aside any claims like that which haven't been clarified would lead to a journal immediately rejecting the article.
It is true, these are annoying indeed. Things like "Montoya would have been on pole at Bahrain with fuel adjustment" simply cannot be stated as straightforward obvious fact. It takes nothing into account at all.

Ignore those things though, and I think he's pretty good. I still hanker for Roebuck to do GP reports and suchlike though!