Thread: LM24 Le Mans 2007
View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2007, 08:18 (Ref:1829216)   #317
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic
Correct, only started to use agencys when you stopped being able to buy passes on the gate at Houx (pre numbered)

I have thought however that I was missing out on some of the pre race build up tension, so, like a team that submits any entry I thought I would apply for the grandstands ticket direct with the aco rather than the agencys, thereby save a tidy sum as a side benifit.

The ACO have not disapointed and I can now releate to the many teams that have submited a vaild entry only to get a firm NON from the ACO.

I meanwhile have not given up and wait for the postman everyday with eager eyes and live in hope my dreams will be fufilled.
I take it then, that you are also "enjoying" a protracted period of suspense this year.............

Last edited by Bentley03; 30 Jan 2007 at 15:20. Reason: Collins getting picky!