View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2007, 19:42 (Ref:1844574)   #19
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Bayliss errors thing is a strange one. I thought he made an unacceptable amount of errors last season, but I think this was mainly down to nobody pushing him much.

During his last WSBK stint he was fine I thought, he made the odd error but not too many I don't think. Although that fall in Assen 2002 was unnecessary and crucial!

And Corser is hardly the most mistake free rider either. In fact last season it seemed like he fell off about twenty races in a row!