Old 20 Feb 2007, 11:01 (Ref:1846302)   #44
Triple J Motorsport
Veteran

England
Burgess Hill W Sussex
Triple J Motorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattW
Hi John, You thinking about selling the Ray??? I bought a '97 Van Dieman FR towards the end of last year but have not been out in it yet as the dash was playing up. I bought it as a bit of fun as there is no Southern FF1600 or Champion of Brands at the moment. With these you seem to get so much more for you money and you can rum them in quite a few Classes. I'm still not sure what to race it in yet. I was thinking about doing the 750mc F4.
Hi Matt

Well I wasn't and probably won't just yet having just updated it to 07 spec under weight dry now (Mag rear casting, new bell cranks, alloy starter etc).

But I could sell it a dozen times tomorrow for a lot more than a very good 98/99 FR.

There is 1 BRSCC FF1600 race at Brands this year and the festival as there was last year but we had MSVR races etc too. Was hoping there would be more of these but no sign of any. Plus the BRDC seem to be dropping all but the WHT at Silverstone all moving to Ireland and Scotland!

If/when I change will be racing in another club other than BRSCC and this is BARC and Renault still seem interested where as Ford and FF1600!

Need to watch a few races and try a few cars for size may be a test too, as I am 5'11" with broad shoulders. The Ray fits like a glove the Mygale was designed for 5'2" drivers it was a nightmare!

Keith doing anything?

John

Last edited by Triple J Motorsport; 20 Feb 2007 at 11:03.

3rd 2009 & 2012 FFZetec festival final