View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 2007, 21:55 (Ref:1846775)   #1
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Round 8 - Durban RSA

Last year's race in Durban was a bit of a highlight on the A1GP calendar and I hope for more of the same this year. From a Canadian perspective, it will be interesting to see how young Kevin Lacroix goes on Friday in the rookie practice sessions.

The only event schedule I could find was from a rather obscure web site, hopefully it's accurate (times are local):

...the first of three one-hour official practice sessions for the teams from 22 nations starting at 11am on Friday. The second session is at 2pm on Friday with a final session at 11am on Saturday.

Saturday features the unique A1GP qualifying format of four 15-minute sessions starting at 2.15pm, while the 20-minute Sprint race is on Sunday morning at 11am and the 70-minute Feature race starts at 3pm.

Here in Canada then, Friday practice is 2 am mountain, midnight eastern, and qualifying would be Saturday morning 5:15 am mountain, 3:15 am eastern (I think). Time conversion site if you want to check that.