View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2007, 11:02 (Ref:1847190)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
FIA GT Test Days (Monza 22/23 February)

Prompted by a preview on DSC, I felt a dedicated thread here on Ten Tenths was in order. Lots of cars and lots of action at Monza over the next couple of days. The 2007 FIAGT season appears to be shaping up very nicely following the general feeling of doom and gloom (by some, myself included I must admit ) over the last few months.

I don't have a full list of those who will be present, but (thanks to DSC):

FIA GT1's will include Aston Martin's (Race Alliance, BMS), the All-Inkl Lambo's, Maserati MC12's (JMB, Playteam) and the Rock Media Pagani Zonda.

FIA GT2's will include the Ferrari's of Edil-Cris, AF Corse and Scuderia Ecosse, and the Tech 9 Porsche (with our very own esteemed Tenths member Sean Edwards at the wheel).

FIA GT3's will be there in abundance including the new Jaguar XKR, and Scott Maxwell will be at the wheel of the Multimatic built Ford Mustang (I'm clearly not up to speed, I had no idea the Mustang was joining the frey in 2007?).

There will also be cars for the ADAC GT Masters (GT3's) and GT4 European Cup aswell.

I'm sure our Italian friends (amongst others) will keep us up to speed with events at Monza. Should make for an interesting couple of days!