View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2007, 11:10 (Ref:1853676)   #7
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
ferrari are the call for me, but which drver i have no idea. i think we will see a senna prost battle with the ferrari boys, with the drive who scores most point in te first half of the season taking the advantage. im inclided to go with raikkonen, he is overdue for a WC, but massa really has come alive in 2006, and i would expect him to really be pushing at raikkonen, if not faster.
I don't think the Ferrari battle will be as close as many reckon. I think Raikkonen will largely have the legs on Massa.

At this point, even though it's conjecture (I can't not say anything just because I've only seen testing results- speculation keeps the forum alive in the pre-season), I imagine a Ferrari driver will win the championship, because McLaren have a lot to do to string together a consistently reliable car and championship challenge. The driver will be Raikkonen. Renault will be quick, and will be in the hunt for numerous wins.

Alonso will do well for McLaren, but Hamilton will also show some searing pace and beat him fair and square on more than just a few occasions.