View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2007, 14:53 (Ref:1875831)   #66
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
Sorry to disappoint, but I think you'll find the Pescarolo wearing it's more traditional livery by the time we get to Monza.

I'm reserving judgement on the looks of Zytek until I see some pics from different angles, but I think it's going to be a real beauty!

Cars still to arrive? I believe all the teams are there now. The Lavaggi has arrived, but will only be testing on Monday.
ahhh damn it, imo the pescarolo in black looks better that in its normal colours, makes a nice change since pesca have in essence had a very similar livery on the car since 2004.

i was hoping the arena zytek or the creation might of made it but unfortunately they have not, cant wait to see the pace of the courage LC70 with this years AER turbo engine pan out.

last year i was more than impressed by the pace of the mugen engined courage's they proved they were quicker than the pescarolo and zytek's, potentiolly i feel the new AER powerplant for this year (07 V8 turbo) is going to be the engine to have.

if these revisions they say they have done are anything to go by then it will almost certainly be the engine to have this year, im gathering the pescarolo's and dome are all running with their new 5.5 judd V10's?