View Single Post
Old 4 May 2007, 12:32 (Ref:1906530)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dj4monie, your posting has turned into a rant about the South. This isn't a place for that, especially in that tone or with some of that langauge.

Your original post seemed to want to discuss the merits of a manufacturer racing in NASCAR or Sportscar racing.

Some of us have suggested that most evidence suggests NASCAR is a better return than Sportscar racing. Your logic that NASCAR is so much better now, but not in the future is not supported by any real evidence that the situation will reverse with Sportscar racing. Although you make your distate for NASCAR known. Fine, when it changes the manufacturers may move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
Most of these post sound like a defense of Ray's comments.
Perhaps because they think there is some sense in what he says. Why do you seem to use the word defense as a bad thing? I don't really know much about the cat, but I find him saying that NASCAR offers a better return highly realistic.
Quote:
I just believe for the betterment of the sport, somebody should stop being a Lemming and go their own direction.
Fine, but your post was about cost effectiveness of Sportscar racing. I agree that manufacturers should race in Sportscar racing, although not for cost effective reasons!
Quote:
Why should I?
No reason why you should, but if you present views that are unsupported by any research then you have to accept that others may disagree and side with those that have (probably ) looked into the situation.