View Single Post
Old 7 May 2007, 09:07 (Ref:1908190)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting thread.....

Buit discredit, no, I don't think so. But personally I think we have Peugeot to thank for that. I will be very happy indeed with a great battle between Audi and Peugeot - Jeez, we've waited for someone to seriously take on Audi's desperately boring dominance for far too long. I can happily look back for example to 1992 after Balestre and Ecclestone had done their best to destroy sports cars and an awful lot of people didn't bother going to watch such a small field - but I'll remember those stupendous Peugeots and Toyotas for the rest of my days. I'd have gone just to watch them....

Laughing stock of the general public - no, as has been said before, the general public actually know naff-all about sportscar racing and are happy to watch a procession for an hour and a half every couple of weeks and believe it's really great......