View Single Post
Old 11 May 2007, 10:42 (Ref:1910956)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Predictions competition(s) for Le Mans: Commentary

I've been giving a little thought to this year's Le Mans predictions competitions..........

Thanks to jhansen (), we now have our season long predictions competition in the sub-forum which is running supremely well. I am loathe to depart from the format that has been set up there and would like that competition to continue undisturbed and unaltered for Le Mans.

But Le Mans is different and I would also like to see the large numbers of members who have enthusiastically demonstrated their skills (or lack of them ) in the past get involved once again.

So, my thinking is this; jhansen will host the Le Mans round of the competition in our sub-forum to the rules of that competition, and the 'traditional' Le Mans polesitter/poletime + winner/laps competition should be run simultaneously in the main Sportscar and GT forum (the threads can then be moved to the Sub-Forum after the race).

If anyone has any objections to this proposal, please say so, it's completely open to discussion and amendment.

It does occur to me, however, that we would need someone who is properly qualified in such things to agree to run the 'traditional' competition in the main Sportscar and GT forum. Now, let me see........you don't suppose.......would he?

edit: Competition thread can be found >>here<<.

Last edited by paul-collins; 17 May 2007 at 20:54.