View Single Post
Old 12 May 2007, 08:15 (Ref:1911469)   #38
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Probably not, and 'tis almost irrelevant here. Especially as he has managed to get it live on main TV stations around (most of) the world. So much so that an autograph session or wandering in the pit lane has become almost impractical. Anyway, Sportscar racing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFour
I hate to be a nagger about all this,but surely,there must be some way we can slightly change things in our advantage?
I suppose a point I am trying to make is that it is already in our advantage. I really enjoy going, the rest is fine tuning. If you need an autograph session, lights or a timing screen to make you go back then maybe it isn't the sport for you.

I'm not saying anyone is suggesting these are must do things, but I wanted a sense of perspective. Eveything here are all good little suggestions for improving spectating, but they aren't and shouldn't fundamentally change the sport.

I wouldn't go to an autograph session, or a (busy) paddock walk about. I'd use the info from timing screens and the lights. However when I am sat at a corner watching a car, or two, round it none of that increases my pleasure. Watching cars go round corners is why I am there, which is why I am more concerned with the changes to spectator areas than a few lights.