View Single Post
Old 17 May 2007, 09:41 (Ref:1915225)   #40
Sean Edwards
Racer

United Kingdom
Monaco
Sean Edwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The citation cup is eligible for old and new GT1 cars. It is not a part of the main GT1 championship and is not eligible for points in the main championship. Citation cup has it's own championship, with it's own prizes and does not compete in all 10 rounds of the FIA GT with us...

It is a championship ONLY for amature drivers or gentlemen drivers. It is Stephan's way of trying to make the GT1 grid big enough, so that the FIA GT can become a world championship.

He expected them to be in between GT1 and GT2, but as you can see most of them are in fact behind GT2 and a few mixing it with us in GT2, which is the annoying part.

And no, it's not the same as GT1 car lapping us in GT2 because we actually make it easy for them to lap us, as we are experienced and good drivers. But with novices and gentlemen driver in citation, they often don’t use their mirrors and make big mistakes and nearly crash into us or block us. Anyway, I don't really expect you guys to understand, because your not racing, so I guess I am wasting my time to a degree trying to explain it....

What really needs to happen, is Ratel to allow the citation cars to run better tyres and then maybe they will be faster than us in GT2…