View Single Post
Old 31 May 2007, 16:14 (Ref:1925510)   #274
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt_R
Andrew, firstly, given that this thread is really about Mclaren and their 'strategy' i think it's only reasonable we stick to it. Constantly dragging Ferrari into this incident doesn't justify anything.
A few words later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt_R same post moments later
Yes, Michael...
...Rubens and Massa...
...Austria 2002...
...Gilles...
...deliberately fix...
What? I think it is funny.

Constantly dragging in? Now you wouldn't guilty of doing that with past race examples would you?

The above is a little funny! Reminds me of Wrex's "if you change the names".

However I must just say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt_R
Mika and Alonso had just as much "help' from their teammates in the years that they won their WDCs too, and Alonso has not made it a secret of his desire to be in a "no.1" status with a teammate to help.
This just isn't true. Firstly why would DC finish ahead of races like Spa 1999 if this was the case? Especially when the points race was so close.
And if it was the case at Renault why would Alonso complain he wasn't getting the full attention?

You should argue that Ferrari actually played the game better in that respect and did help the driver more, as is their prerogative. To assert that the other teams did more is to miss an advantage that Ferrari played and played well.

Last edited by Adam43; 31 May 2007 at 16:19.