View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2007, 21:31 (Ref:1927923)   #32
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Again, the FIA does not own or put on Formula 1. They are the regulating body...

Lets not even go with the "astute" businessman thing...the Chinese are not exactly idiots in the business world, and at least one of the Amigos is a bit busy with a class action lawsuit filed by shareholders who would not share the opinion that the individual is "astute."

Bottom line here is this foolishness happens over and over again. It is not the FIA's fault that these guys cannot get a schedule together for this year and have not had a confirmed schedule how many times since they took over? What a terrific business plan. We can call it the "TBA" business plan. I hope my company adopts it, I mean really, it would make it more exciting for me if I did not know if I showed up at work if the doors would actually be open..."Sorry, our plans fell through, try again tomorrow!"
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.