View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2007, 17:31 (Ref:1946535)   #32
Lusitano
Racer

Portugal
Barcelona
Lusitano should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
On the way to Le Mans, on what looked like a TGV version 1.0 (slow, dirty, ugly interior), I got on the mobile to speak to my sister who had just arrived at the airport to give her more instruction on how to get to Le Mans from the Montparnasse station. After about 10 minutes, a frenchman sitting across the corridor from me, tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to a sign up above that, apparently, prohibited the use of mobiles in the main cabin. The thing is, and some of you might be familiar with it, that sign looked like the photo of a condom with a sleepy face. How is someone to know that means that using a mobile is prohibited? Could have they not just use the red circle with a diagonal bar across, over a proper mobile (the one shown had an antenna. An ANTENNA!!! How nostalgic is that? heheheh).

Anyway, the frenchman and his buddy went the whole way to Le Mans very upset not just because I "disrespected" the condom sign, but because of the multitude of languages my friend and I spoke, besides understand his language. He was clearly not amused. hehehehehe