View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2007, 23:14 (Ref:1948610)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b
The Emotioanl Engineering Monaro that ran in the British GT was an ex GRM car. I was led to believe it was one of those cars
The EE car was a GRM-supplied shell and other pieces, but is not the same spec as either of the GRM-built B24 winners....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pederb
What the going rate for one of those race Monaros?
The #22/#05 car, the James Brock built car, was originally for sale at ~$400k, which has apparently tempered to ~A$325k or so....

The GRM-built cars are owned by Holden, and they are usually pretty good at keeping collectibles in their shed... not sure how Mr Sherrard got his...

I presume GRM would build you a new one... likely price starts @ A$400k as they are similar in build time/quality/equipment as a V8Supercar, depending on specification as ever....
#CANCERSUCKS