View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2007, 14:13 (Ref:1952357)   #15
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yes I would have to think the Vitaphone's wouldbe favourites too...

Back to the entry, yeah bit basic again isn't it, I also hope it's simply due to people 'saving' cars for the Spa 24h and then they'll come back and play at the next round?

Shame about this latest Saleen no-show, i'm sure there's a lot of non 10-10thers who also want to see a couple back in the series and maybe that's where all these stories generate from!!

To be honest i'd rather have one competitive one and a Citation Cup entry than 1 or 2 uncompetitive main GT1 entrants.

So I would assume that the organisers will be looking the way of ORECA or anyone interested in purchasing those cars for pukka Saleen entries in next seasons champiosnhip.

Back to Oschersleben, Lambo's have never gone well there, so even with it's better form this year they could struggle. mind you they'll both be back to minimum weight this weekend won't they?