View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2007, 04:26 (Ref:1991067)   #51
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Northcutt
I can recall when everyone was calling for sunglasses because the future was so bright with the new DP01, Korea, China, and....

never mind....
The perception was after getting the dp01 and tv deal in the bag last fall, there was ass slapping and high 5's all around and then everyone went on vacation till spring training. May not have been the reality, but it looked that way. A great opportunity to move forward was there and they fumbled it all.

I don't see SJ as a fall guy. I have known people with personal experience with SJ and some may consider him to be an excellent dealmaker and sales guy, he is as worthless as tits on a boar hog when it comes to organization and management, especially of the workforce. And that's no personal attack on him, only that people have strengths and weaknesses. The appointment of Cotman fixes what was lacked.