View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2007, 04:44 (Ref:1991071)   #53
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycool
That's not all he's saying, D.R.T. The things John mentioned have an effect on the enjoyment of the series to some. Indeed, who is racing, what they're racing, and how exciting the sport looks on TV are all critical to one's enjoyment.

A forum is also a place to express disillusionment as well as cheerlead. It's a place for discussion of those things.
If they do then they are not watching the same tv program then. The racing this year with the new car has been way better than with the old Lola. It's the best racing in years and we've had some great races. F1 is unbelievably boring by comparision. No action.

I would say if your disillusionment is such that it affects your ability to enjoy the racing while watching it, either 1 of 2 things is going on:
1. You are not watching at all, only blowharding about the same stuff you did 4 years ago with the end game being the death of champcar.
2. If you are watching, then I certainly don't want you to, because I am a caring person and do not want to see you in such pain.