Thread: Phoenix Off
View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 2007, 20:42 (Ref:2000362)   #60
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Couldn't agree more Tony. "All the haha CC is dying, i'm loving it, IRL is better" posts are flawed as the IRL has its own sets of problems and is no way without life support albeit it will have Indy which will always be there.

Back to CC, we all see the problems and potential that could arrive. There is absolutely no point restarting the series as everything is lost, then there is nothing. Try bringing it back on nothing, just a waste of more money and climbing up a mountain when paralyzed. At least when the series is still in working arms there is one leg.

I expect the great Dutch fans will enjoy CC this week and turn out in what I hope is a good event. I guess if CC is to survive, it should have half the races in the Europe as I read in an article and does make some sense at least. But OWRS is the ones that need to start making these decisions and not post spin that everything is fine to the public, start doing something before things get worse! Perhaps I am too concerned, just I can see the winter of 2003/2004 all over again.

Last edited by luke; 30 Aug 2007 at 20:44.