View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2007, 21:59 (Ref:2017463)   #350
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa
The first safety car period came as no surprise to us, we could see even on the warm up lap that the Rolex advertising boards were slowly coming off. I dunno how that wasn't spotted if we could see it
It came loose about 10 minutes before the start of the race and was both spotted and reported. I was a little surprised it wasn't attended to straight away, but I noted that they turned the CCTV camera to look at it, so someone must have determined it to be safe. Still, going by the photographers positions I may get my mugshot in some of the mags or websites.

Cracking race and many of the positions were in doubt right to the end. The Peugeots were awesome in the main race, but the support Pugs were seriously awful. A waste of petrol. The meeting was pretty good otherwise, though and the CER were a real spectacle on Saturday. I'll definitely be going again next year. Keep it at Silverstone, please, it's definitely the best circuit for a large grid of big bangers.