View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2007, 12:57 (Ref:2025114)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm the same andy_b. Although I only got into CART in 1993 for the obvious reason.

But this is the first year where Champcar is the very last on my list of priorities. I have most of the motorsport recorded over the weekends onto the Sky + box and Champcar usually is the last race I get round to catching up with. Usually it clashes with some other form of motorsport or live paint drying competitions.

If this was any year pre-2003 it'd probably be the first I'd watch.

Where is the drama, the bravery, the physical and brutal cars? Where is the quality of drivers? Where are the ovals? Where is everything?

Really saddens me to say all that.