View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2007, 19:19 (Ref:2037962)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman
It must be plain to all by now that McLaren want Hamilton to win the championship (and why not?),and will part company with Alonso at season's end.
I dare say that they do want Hamilton to win, that doesn't mean they won't give Alonso the chance.

Ron loves his fair treatment thing and (I think) in a perverse way will like how it shows that they are fair if Alonso wins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab
But surely the FIA wouldn't send anyone in if they thought Fernando was bulling, as that would just be a waste of money and time. He wasn't way down on Lewis' time in Q3 at China for no reason when the tyre tamping supposedly happened, and neither did Fernando throw his helmet around the room for no reason
What about Indy and Canada and other races where Hamilton suddenly got it in the last run? Is that smoke too?
How does Alonso scoring more points since Hungary fit in with the suspicions? Is not McLaren leaving Hamilton out too long on the wrong tyres not suspicious? Does that mean that they favour Alonso, like they did in Monaco? If it the other way round would it be suspicious? How does Alonso finishing ahead in all the races after Hungary where both McLaren's finished fit in with the hinder Alonso's chance theory? If McLaren are trying to do that then they aren't doing a very good job at it, and why wait until the final race to do it either?
Quote:
It all sounds suspicious. Until recently I'd have thought McLaren would be above such things but my opinion has changed lately
There is nothing to dispute that they aren't, only previous examples to say they are fair.

You suspiciously sound like Luca de Montezemolo, does that mean you are a plant to push these rumours? Suspicion says you are...