View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2002, 17:04 (Ref:205826)   #21
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It appears to be the colour scheme rather than the car (except when it comes to the R19).

Personally I liked the Group A rovers and whilst Soper's wasn't the prettiest it did win the championship, only to have it taken away again on appeal.

Based on the fact that the BTCC or British Saloon Car Championship as it was known, goes back some years, I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the Masaerati from 83, or the Ford Falcon from '64.

I liked the Mondeos in facelift form but the Renault Laguna in any colour just ain't my particular cup of rosy.