View Single Post
Old 4 Nov 2007, 10:52 (Ref:2059209)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Prototypes: which looks better, open or closed?

I'd like to get a handle on the split between members on this subject. Many of us express a preference, sometimes a very strong preference, but it's difficult to gauge (from just the odd comment) if there is actually a majority concensus one way or the other.

By all means discuss, but I was just interested to know peoples preferences, from an aesthetic point of view, with regard to open and closed Le Mans prototypes. I'm not interested in the advantages or disadvantages, just the way they look.

So, it's a very simple poll; do you generally prefer the look of an open Le Mans Prototype, or a closed Le Mans Prototype, it's as simple as that.

Thanks guys and gals!