View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2007, 14:00 (Ref:2066573)   #41
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
I sincerely and wholeheartedly appologise if my comments have caused upset. This was and never has been my intention. I do not know Stuart and after watching his efforts both at Le Mans and Silverstone in the flesh I admire and applaud the man in his rookie year. I appologise for giving my views based on the scenes in the film and thinking them to be real and not taking the time to ask others who may actually know Stuart for their opinion of his behaviour.
Please accept the above as I assure you all no intent to slur a reputaion was intended.

C9/89
Why apologise? Graham and Martin have put the record straight with regard to the way Stuart came across in the film. You made comments based on what you saw, what the hell is wrong with that? This is, afterall, a discussion forum. Why on earth should you be made to feel guilty for expressing your views?

If Stuart is upset, he knows exactly where to lay the blame, and that's not on your (or any other Tenths member's) doorstep. His portrayal in the film appears to have been somewhat 'unfortunate' in parts, that's not your fault, is it!