View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2007, 19:15 (Ref:2072698)   #70
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelagh
Well the support races certainly look interesting, in fact even better than what we've had before.

Group C's - after my experience at the Classic (one in at 160mph at my feet) I would be happy to do Assembly (surely there's a speed limit?).

The rest - definitely "interesting" and appear to be well worth it.

Remember - you don't have to volunteer for the whole of the race meeting, just the bits you can do. So, if you only want to experience the support races then only volunteer for Friday/Saturday. Otherwise, just volunteer for the bits you can do over the whole weekend/24 hrs itself, so you can relieve other folk and still enjoy the overall experience.

Bill has just reminded me that, if information is correct, this Sunday is when we get to see what coverage Top Gear will produce to cover 20 minutes when we know they were there for the full 24 hrs plus! Worth staying in for? - let's wait and see.................
Just been reading on another thread that TG will show on the 9th Dec after Sky apparently! (Thanks Al Green for the sky times)
You just made my day by saying GpC will support the 24Hr! Awsome my favourite cars! I'm going anyway, just a chance to show the OH those wonderful machines!

Last edited by Justin Moran; 21 Nov 2007 at 19:17.