View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2007, 11:47 (Ref:2082742)   #20
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Craighead
As for Piscopo, surprised to hear that.
Ain't that the truth Allan. Is the deal (still) conditional maybe? Nice to see Eurointernational involved though, what's not to like about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Craighead
While over in Valencia for FBMW World Final heard from a reliable source that the Red Bull Junior program is being scaled back this coming season, with a number of drivers being dropped from the program.
Daniel Morad better not go all Sean McIntosh on us! Seriously, that'd be a cryin' shame, of epic proportions. Strong enough for ya?

And contrary to what you told us a few weeks ago I might add. Like you need a reminder from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu
Finnish driver Markus Niemelä also participated in testing. He drove few races in GP2 Series this year for BCN.
Nary a Finn in Atlantics last year Bleu, now that you mention it. It'd be nice to see him make it for that reason alone. Good on ya'.