View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2007, 16:52 (Ref:2082942)   #61
Stephan2738
Racer

Stephan2738 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My English is not very good but i will try:

Spyker is looking for investors to refinance the operation.

In a Dutch newspaper there was an article about this issue. It stated that Spyker was in negotiation with an investor, named ACI Ltd. It is said in the article that this company wants to buy the majority of the Spyker stocks. The article also stated that under guidance of Victor Muller there were 14 Spyker cars sold on international auto shows recently.

In the article you mention Spyker makes a statement about the Newspaper article:

It is true that Spyker is in negotiation with a number of investors and that ACI Ltd. is one of them. It is not known by Spyker that this or any company wants to buy the majority of the Spyker stocks. They signed a letter of intention with this company for refinancing the Spyker car devision but nothing is secured yet. Victor Muller does not want to sell his share in the Spyker company. Sales have increased over the last two months but the figures (14 cars) mentioned in the newspaper are not correct. Spyker will tell more about this subject after they totally closed and administrated all the details of the sale of the F1 team. This statement about how many cars are built and sold will be published on short notice.

Spyker, in oktober, said they expected to make and sell 20 cars in the last quarter of 2007. That's more or less the same amount they built in the first 9 months of 2007. In 2006, before the F1 involvement, they built nearly 100 cars.

I hope that answers your questions.

Kind regards,

Stephan