View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2007, 10:31 (Ref:2087810)   #8
Rennen
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
Rennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRennen should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If I told you the latest I'd have to commit Hari-Kari! Teams need money 'Loads o Money' so when they're short of the stuff that make the wheels go round, drivers like Fillipe with pockets full of the stuff are very attractive. Every driver (except Lewis) had to scrape up a lot of cash to pay their respective junior teams (as did Ant with a massive loan!) Some drivers have backers wealthy and influencial parents or friends in high places and/or successful businesses as sponsors, that's how the real world works. If the driver is talented then that's well deservered, but at the end of the day drivers are not usually picked up just because of the ability they display (some very early on like Lewis is a unique phenomeon, although all F1 teams should had/have talent scouts watching youngsters as the Football teams do) I would be quite happy myself if Ant went back to his old job at Honda as chief test and development driver at Honda especially now under Ross Brawn. But Ant is a real racer and is still hungry to race. Watch out in the new year for a new 45 min TV Documentary about his 2007 season I'll advise the date when I know more.