View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2007, 13:05 (Ref:2090502)   #54
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy1066
I was just kidding but we didn't hear that little snippet of information where I was sitting so I'll give him that one.
Did you get giddy because it was in a football stadium? Or was suck an ironic statement considering the quality of the photos
Quote:
Yeah Martin Haven and the other bloke definately said that there were 50,000 people there and the crowd when we were leaving felt like that, considering that there were 80,000 seats, if 30,000 of them are vacant it's going to look a bit deceptively empty.
To be fair, the commentators quite often said things that weren't true and didn't reflect what was actually happening. However there were quite a lot of people there - looked like a success to me.
Do you know who was the other bloke was?

Pure insanity!

I wish both of them had been given a monitor to look at so they could actually commentate on what was going on. "They are really close" - er? They missed a lot of corners being messed up.

Criminally insane!

it was all a bit shouty really, "Come on Wembley!" "Make some noise, stand up!". The crowd was perfectly capable of making noise, when deserved!

Certified insanity!

Still I enjoyed it. The drivers and the cars made it (who'd have thought!).

Last edited by Adam43; 17 Dec 2007 at 13:10.