View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2007, 18:43 (Ref:2092884)   #34
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogelhund
What TWK and I are saying, is the basis for these conclusions is not rumour, or speculative, but fact driven. Information in articles of most websites is fact driven, press releases and rumour blogs to be taken for what they are.

Conclusions based upon available information in this specific case certainly would fall in to the category of speculation, or perhaps of rumour. Maybe what we are saying is the same, but just in different words.
I agree 100%. Articles contain facts but IMO may not always contain the full story due to restrictions or lack of some information. Some deals fall through the cracks after they are a "sure thing", hence my "wait and see" attitude. I think I'm on the same page as y'all though. Credibility of the articles we are really talking about is not in question from me.

I apologize for the hi-jack...I think that was my fault. Back to the tread guys!