View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2002, 17:05 (Ref:210215)   #8
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Green
...Jason, standing on the edge of the track might be a great place for you, but do you ever look around you to see where to jump or hide should the worst happen?....
A place to run is the FIRST thing i look for when finding a place to stand. Also I stand at least 3 feet from the side and, where possible, above the trackway.

I always obey the officals, being one myself I know annoying it can be when you are ignored!

And in reply to Teletubby, I went to the Dave Richards lecture at the Autosport, and from the comments made, his company ISC , the MSA and the FIA are looking at ways to make our rallies safer.

The problem we have is that most events in the UK happen in National Trust areas or consevation regiones, so cutting down swathes of trees is not really a solution.

When I go and spectate, I aware of the risks, and accept them, but as has bben said, there will be a time when the risks are too high to go out into the forrests, either as a spectator, or a competitor.

Law suits come easy today

Last edited by jase; 4 Feb 2002 at 17:13.