Thread: Hans Device
View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2008, 16:53 (Ref:2103592)   #56
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Actually it’s not really a case of cost. It can and will become a case of if its out there and you don't use it you will not race. End of story.

If we think its the wrong view than we have a choice.

I do think that we can go over the top. The trouble comes when one of us is standing in front of the wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend/children/parents of the deceased.

Work it out for yourselves. If it’s profiteering, refuse to buy it then don't race. As an example look at this thread, Andrew is still not back to 100% health. http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75174