View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2008, 02:23 (Ref:2122969)   #84
blew by u
Rookie

blew by u should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seen as Jonny Reid is my Brother i thought i would give you motor racing critics some information to process and make up your own informed decision.

a) Jonny stalled he stuffed up he admitted that
b) the marshalls pushed him up the hill to the top of the brow by then the truck had arrived, he tried to talk to the race control via the truck but he was not allowed, the clerk of course did not know that he had stalled and thought there was a problem with the car, in which the Truck driver would not tell the clerk of the course this. He repetively asked to be pushed down the hill, they would not.
c) he did not get of the car and refused so they lifted him onto the truck with him still in the car.

It was a great drive from the rear of the field.

The point i would also like to make is the tyres. What is wrong with the cooper tyres look at neel yani he was struggling in practice and worked all night on the car adn still was off the pace in free practice no 3 . Then with no changes bolted on a new set of tyres for qualifying and was very quick. I have thought for some time now that this has been a problem. After seeing the times in the rain i would say the wet compound isnt much better.