View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2000, 02:27 (Ref:2124)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
ok here go's

1. HRT ..yes it is getting predictable but they are not doing anything wrong..its just that their doing it better..maybe a weight penalty will be introduced but im not sure if thats a good idea.

2.whats up with FTR...good cars good drivers good budget..I dunno but they need to improve

3.while im not a big fan of DJ..i thought he did an excellent job of commentry..except for the bias toward the shell team but thats fair enough I guess...totally applauded him when he slammed Longhurst for his stupid move on Paul Weel..as none of the other commentators wanted to touch the issue...on that what a jerk tony is for driving like that..there was alot of dirty stuff going on out there and I found myself shaking my fist at the TV...just carnt wait for someone to do that to me because I wouldnt have it and they would be off the track before they knew it...DJ is better than Barry..so maybe barry should stick to the bikes ..because I dont watch tens coverage of bikes anyway..fox sports is better and LIVE

4.dont know what happened here..all I know is Matthew Coleman was replacing Danny Osborne..but wasnt on the grid...Crash Test maybe you could explain what happened for us???

5.still deciding on Longhursts paint...at first I loved it but now im not so sure..

6.while i like morris i think the system needs to be worked out better..his efforts at the GP did need to be punished but he has got off scott free..I think getting sat out for a meet is a good punishment...and I would like to see Crompton with a baseball bat ..but I think he would try to knock Pauls lovely little hat off rather than attack his car