View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2008, 19:10 (Ref:2124322)   #45
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring
this is such a big DUH
it is even in autoweek now- never thought i'd hope this works out this way but it seems the only way-the spare cars from CC may go to Superleague or A1 i guess...
SuperLeagueFormula have developed their own kit, it will probably sound the dog's reproductive organs with it's V12 4.2 unit which supposedly will get 750hp (more than a 2006 Sauber F1 unit!)... I'm not sure if that's exaggerated or not, but if it does it will be faster than GP2.

The car is built by Panoz, but it doesn't look like the DP01. It's called the DP09, if anyone cares. I think SLF has a good future ahead of it unless it is mismanaged, the cars sound good anyway.

As for A1, they've got a partnership with Ferrari and soon they should have basically a modified Ferrari F1 car.

Who else would want them ...