View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2008, 20:28 (Ref:2124392)   #56
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
To be fair, as much as I am not in admiration for Tony George and what he caused, he has a bit more respectability than Kalkhoven.

Indycar was hardly a successful venture, but he still has a hell of a lot more business sense than KK who seemed utterly clueless.

So if the merger happens some of you guys are just gonna ditch the whole thing? Surely not?

Anyways, yes we will lose races for a season but they'll be back. If they get this running this season, imagine the potential for 2009.

For now, a mixture of venues from both series and the IRL cars is pretty much perfect for me. We'd have an exciting calendar the likes of which he haven't seen for a while and it'd be goodbye to the dreadful Panoz (though sadly the engine note as well). High fives all round.

I truly believe this is almost sorted now, it's just a matter of when it can be achieved. 2009 is definitely the latest it'll be put into action I'd imagine.

Last edited by Knowlesy; 8 Feb 2008 at 20:31.